I live for...
My style is very candid, natural and real. There are several factors that go into my work... When I am photographing, I am not just after the moment... I am chasing the light and am in it for an overall beautiful scene (subject matter, background and light).
I am a fly on the wall for 95% of your wedding day; photographing the beautiful, messy and raw moments as they happen before me. I am always watching... listening... observing... waiting for that moment. The other 5% of your wedding day is composed of me directing you and your guests for family portraits and couples portraits, which I personally believe are equally if not one of the most important things. How many times do you have your loved ones all in the same place, with a professional photographer?! Life is short, lets make some good memories. Oh yeah, and I have a little obsession with photographing details like table settings, venues, etc., too because they are always so pretty.
Alyssa & Sean
To put it simply, Kerry creates pure magic when there’s a camera in her hands. I couldn’t believe the amount of emotion that was captured in the photos she took of our wedding day - I spent hours looking at them, and re-living the entire day from start to finish, giddy butterflies, smiles, and terrible dance moves included. I know we’ll treasure the amazing photos she took for the rest of our lives. I’d recommend her based on her work alone, but she’s also an absolute pleasure to work with. So professional and efficient, while also being so sweet and friendly. She was readily available to answer all of my questions leading up to the day - and trust me, there were a lot! I really hope to work with Kerry again in the future!